littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Carpenter
Experience:  I've worked for my contractor Dad since I was 4 years old. I can help you get the job done.
63817454

Are you online?

Customer Question

Hi Eric. Are you online?
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model number is *****This service is starting of frustratingly already. I receive fake chat messages that I'll get immediate help. Now I am waiting.Don't ask me to replace batteries, or that I have the wrong model remote. The remote programs fine with the 2nd opener in my garage. I've had the remotes for years. For some reason the problem opener stopped working for ANY remote won't program re-program. Press the SRT and it won't program the remote or keypad. Both program and work fine with 2nd opener. I've checked sensors and wiring and everything appears fine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looks like the first part of my question was omitted. I have a Craftsman garage door opener. Suddenly all remotes stopped working and will not program. The wired opener works. It's not on lock. I've tested the remotes on the 2nd opener and they work fine, so I know I don't have a procedural issue, bad remote, or bad batteries. Push the red button and the LED stays lit about 30 seconds, then goes off - it won't program any remote. Other details are above
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. It looks like you've gone through all of the DIY steps, which would explain why your question took so long to get a response. The next step is to see if Craftsman can repair the opener, because it seems like you have a problem with the reception on your opener. Call(###) ###-####