Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Liftmaster 1345/46 1/3 HP. Power to outlet is good. The only

Customer Question

Liftmaster 1345/46 1/3 HP. Power to outlet is good. The only thing working on the device
is a flickering light in the wall mounted door control. Nothing else works. The learn indicator lights don't work and the main bulb for the unit doesn't activate. ( Bulb works in other sockets.) Pushing the flickering wall mounted door control doesn't work either. The light continues to flicker but no activation of door.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Can you test the power to the motor using a multimeter and let me know what voltage it is receiving?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Pete, I'm not an electrician and don't have a multimeter. Is your diagnosis that the
power in the device is dead and can't be repaired or is there something I can do?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I would need test results to confirm the diagnosis, however I suspect that the motor has died and will need to be replaced.