Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers
Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you... To remove the mold, please take proper protective precautions by wearing respirator mask, safety glasses and disposable gloves. Mix one cup of bleach per gallon of water to soak the effected areas. Would allow few hours for the solution to penetrate and dry out bit before wiping clean with some Clorox wipes and dry of with paper towels. Make sure to throw all the soiled item into trash bag, seal, and dispose into the trash. Also need to ensure still do not have any moisture issue that allows water to settle, can install new carpet padding with moisture barrier that prevent spills from soaking thru as well.
Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You
Yes can allow the bleach to dry as will kill the live spores and can then come back to wipe clean the residue...