AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist
Experience:  35 years home improvement
53189252

We have a floor safe and we need to figure out the combo

Customer Question

Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Who is the manufacturer of the safe?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Major safe co. Inc
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I'm not able to help unfortunately. I am going to opt out of this question which will allow other experts to chime in.

I'm sorry.

Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.

I am sure it is not the information that you wish to hear at this time of need, but it is my understanding that the Major Safe Company was purchased by American Security.

The below is there official stance on the combinations:

For security reasons, we can not release a combo to an unknown individual. However, you may contact a locksmith that is registered with AMSEC to verify ownership. To find an AMSEC dealer in your area, please use the Find A Dealer search in the header above.

CLICK HERE to go to their site and use the Find Dealer link to see if you have one near you, or fill out the form and they can then communicate with you on the options

I certainly do wish there was an easier solution, but it is their rules for safety in ownership unfortunately.

Thanks