Cerecita
Cerecita, Home Improvement Answer Team
Experience:  Home Improvement Expert
1470369

I have the key but the combination numbers Brinks H. S.

Customer Question

I have the key but the combination numbers for our Brinks H. S. #5059 #2001157324 do not work. Can you help?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thanks very much for requesting me to help with your Safes question. Also, thank you for you patience, because the question was posted in the wrong category, and I had to wait for a Moderator to transfer it.

Because combinations are never available online, due to your security and protection, the only way to retrieve your original combination is from the manufacturer, itself. Brinks was sold to Honeywell, and you can reach them at: 1-***-***-**** Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM, Pacific time (times are subject to change).

You will need to supply other information about your safe and prove safe ownership with a notarized statement, and then, they will send you your combination.

I wish you much good luck with your safe!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you.

Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time to ask for any clarification or additional information.

Warmest regards,
Cher