AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist
Experience:  35 years home improvement
53189252

Pro-C Sprinkler Controller one station does NOT turn off and

Customer Question

For my Pro-C Sprinkler Controller one station does NOT turn off and the sprinklers for that station stay on! What should I do?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.

The first thing to do at this time, is to remove the small wire form that stations terminal on the controller.

If Zone 1 for example, the wire will be on the first zone terminal which is #1. Others are in order of Zones and labeled accordingly.

If that does not turn off the sprinklers, the problem is not in the controller, the problem will be a stuck valve for that Zone.

You would then need to locate the valves and see if you have some isolation valves to shut down the water supply and remove the valve for inspection or repair.

The make and model of the valve would allow to locate the proper maintenance procedure on the valve itself and any parts needed.

Keep me posted on the findings and we can continue to insure the situation is resolved

Thanks