Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I forgot my safe combination can you help me open

Customer Question

hi i forgot my safe combination can you help me open
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OKACHI OK20A is the brand of safe
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would like to ask for clarification as to whether you have difficulty with the numbers of the combination, or difficulty with the manner of applying those numbers to the dialing of the safe's combination ?

In other words, have you forgotten what the numbers are, or have you forgotten how to dial them in?

When a combination lock of a certain sort has a battery to run the 'dialing' of the numbers, it may have a key to open the lock in case of battery failure. Is yours that type of safe?

Please describe your safe model. I do not recognize it offhand.

At the worst, I'm sorry to say that you may have to consider your safe 'lost', that is, only to be opened by damaging it beyond repair. A safe as such, is actually a safe: when not the cheapest, there is usually no way to open it without the combination, without damaging it badly. However, if you bought from a dealer, asking the dealer as to whether they know a good locksmith for this brand, Okachi, might lead to some favorable results.