canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience:  i have extensive experience in the home improvement industry. my current job is at lowes home improvement.
64367226

My contractor put in a new kitchen cabinet and sink. He

Customer Question

my contractor put in a new kitchen cabinet and sink. He measured wrong and the refrigerator next to the cabinet/sink overlaps the window!
I though I would just move the fridge to another wall , BUT the laminate countertop has the raw cut wood edge exposed to the kitchen entry! I notice there is a sticker on the surface saying the laminate was purchased at an outlet. Would there be any kind of end cap or way to cover up this exposed raw wood egde? Cutting the countertop more would cut into the cabinet.
Is there any way to rectify this?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. You could get a strip of wood laminate edging that matches the wood of the cabinet as closely as possible and glue that on the edge or put a piece of trim on the edge. Something similar to this click here but most likely not exactly like that. There are many different styles and shapes that would finish the edge off nicely.

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?

I would like to assume that the information was helpful but would very much like some confirmation from you.

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful or is there any clarification needed?