Richard, Consultant
Experience:  Extensive knowledge in a wide range of subjects
32989067

Where can I buy carpet cleaning solution shark sonic duo

Customer Question

where can I buy carpet cleaning solution for a shark sonic duo modelKD40NZ CANT buy in Australia
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I just spoke to the American office, and (please do not shoot the messenger) but they request you email ***@******.*** and ask which store or reseller is available in Australia.
They were not all that helpful and thats all the information I could get.
Did not get a direct response on that email address but best if you email them and tell them where in Australia you are.
btw: Nothing for this is published online by them
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you