Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I recently purchased and fitted a bath. Unfortunately it

Customer Question

I recently purchased and fitted a bath. Unfortunately it didn't come with side panels and i am struggling to find somebody who supplies these 'off the shelf'. I suppose i could knock one up with acrylic or perspex but the sheets are quite dear. I have
considered tiling but would prefer a light panel that is easily removed. Are the panels easily to get hold off or is it standard to fabricate one to suit?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.
Hi I can see you have not had a reply for this question I am sorry about that.
I have looked and researched your query and Australia does not seem to know what a bath panel is
if you were in the Uk they are readily available in all styles.
I would think by this research that you guys have them made and it may be a good idea to ask your local plumbers merchants if they know of anyone making them. Even if you don't buy, it will give you ideas of what the trade is using.
Regards
Brian