Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

I wish to order additional parts garden light I have purchas

Customer Question

I wish to order additional parts for solar garden light I have purchased recently.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I can try to locate the part you need but i can't take any order myself. For that i would need the store name and the model number of the solar garden light/set.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for responding to my e-mail. Although, please cancel my request at this time.