Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

Martin not sure you can I need to waterproof my basement and I have several consulta

Customer Question

Hello Martin not sure you can I need to waterproof my basement and I have several consultations with companies. It seems the more information I get the more questions I have. I'm afraid I don't have enough information to make a decision. Could you help me/or direct me to a website for answers? Thank you,
Judy
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.
I can help you evaluate your options if you like. To start, french drains in a basement are perimeter drains so the only reason to move anything is if it's too close to the foundation wall to install the pipe and crushed stone. Let me know what other questions you have.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hi. In what area do you live, can you describe the water problem you have (is it all the time, just in summer, worst after rain etc...).