Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658

I'm looking instructions and hardware for

Customer Question

Hi, I'm looking for assembly instructions and hardware for an Sullivan Intelligent Design - Hard Rock Maple/Blackstone 6 foot bookcase. I built all the other piece years ago and never finished the 72" bookcase and would really like to. The model number is ***** and it was on p. 20A of Office Depot's catalog at the time. It would be great to get the front edge of the Executive Fan Desk #250-419 too as is started to come-off. I notice on some of the shelves of the bookcase the veneer has a lip and I understand why it came off. I'll file it down or request and extra shelf for the bookcase. The first two items are the most important (hardware & instructions for bookcase), thanks! Dennis
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. I believe all of their support was taken over by Sauder. I would suggest contacting them for the assembly instructions. I look to see if I could find them for you somewhere online, but they appear to be unavailable. Here is the page to contact them:http://bitli.es/8OLuI9