MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Handyman
Experience:  I repair most everything mechanical and electronic related with over 25 years of experience in these fields.
11519491

My safe is locked and I don't know the combination. There is

Customer Question

My safe is locked and I don't know the combination. There is a number on the bottom--a tag-(###) ###-#### ***** you help me get it open
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.May I have the make and full model of your safe?Also is it electronic or rotary dial type?Thank you for choosing Just Answer. Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a Sentry with a rotary dial combo. Don't know the model #--it is probably 13-15 years old. Small- size-2' x18 "x 18" (approx)
thank you for that, because it Sentry you have limited options.One you could call a locksmith, thats expensive and they will damage the safe, or you could damage it yourself opening it with online instructions. Or you can call Sentry Safe for this matter, if you can prove the safe is yours, they will give you everything you need to open the safe, such as a key and combination.Below is there phone contact info. Lost Combination dept.Customer Service at 1-***-***-****.Please rate kindly at this time, I will still be here for you after that also it doesnt cost you anything to rate;-)Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with today.Have a nice day.Tech Michael