Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Want to program chamberlain klik3 to genie promax pcg450 -

Customer Question

want to program chamberlain klik3 to genie promax pcg450 - failed too much today
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, Press and release the learn button on the PCG450. The LED light will blink twice. Press the button on the remote control with your finger. The LED light on the motor head will stay lit without blinking.Press the button on the remote control again and the LED light will turn off. Wait a minute, then press the remote control button once more. The opener will operate with the remote.