Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Looking combination Brinks Home SecuritySer 3 99002819Key # *****

Customer Question

Looking for lost combination Brinks Home Security
Ser 3 99002819
Key # *****
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. You can get the combination and the key from Honeywell/Sentry. That is the same company that makes the Brinks home security safe. In order to do this all you need to do is provide proof of ownership with a notarized form and send it in to them. They will then send you either the master combination, a duplicate key, or both. I can provide you with the page where you can request this. One moment and I will get you a link. http://bitli.es/Y6mrke There you go. Please let me know if there's anything else you need. I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service at your convenience. Thank you. Mike