Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

I recently heard on your radio show different ways

Customer Question

I recently heard on your radio show different ways of refinishing a garage floor besides
coating with epoxy finish. I had an estimate of $3000. to put the epoxy finish on the
403 sq. feet of concrete floor. I would like to know other ways I could cover it. The
floor was put in around 1979. It has one crack running from the big door to the center
floor drain. Thanks for any advise. I always listen to your show when traveling.
John Fuller
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, as JustAnswer does not have a radio show.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator