AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist
Experience:  35 years home improvement
53189252

Is the Hampton Bay Bridgeton ceiling fan still available from

Customer Question

Is the Hampton Bay Bridgeton ceiling fan still available from a retail source? It's not listed among the Home Depot fans.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Unfortunately, the Hampton Bay Bridgeton line is no longer in production.The ceiling fan manufacture is a very tedious industry, as they are constantly changing the production lines.The Hampton Bay line, is Home Depots exclusive branding and they will order a set amount of fans on any one model.Once that production is met along with a few extra parts for repairs, then it is no longer available and once the supply is exhausted, that is it for that line.No other retail outlets sell the line unless they get the product through Home Depot, so it is actually the secondary market that they may become available only if someone is selling a used one after the fact or a new one when the production has ceased and Home Depot has cleared out their inventory to others by way of a large clearance sell. It is certainly frustrating, since many times the line is stopped in a matter of months and it may be one that is well liked, but they do not know what the sales will be on any one product, so the quantities manufactured are all about the same. I was unable to find one for sale anywhere, whether retail or secondary market form individuals.Wish the news was better.Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the response. It confirmed what I was learning on line. Time to search for a similar size fan.
You are most welcome, glad to assist.Wish the news was better.