Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

Dear Sony,I need to purchase some spacers 32 inch

Customer Question

Dear Sony,
I need to purchase some spacers for my 32 inch Sony TV Model KDL32W700C to enable it to be wall mounted on to the wall. The person who was installing the TV threw out the spacers and I need new ones. Can you advise if I can purchase these?
With kind regards,
Margaret
******************
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Sony Customer Service.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator