AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist
Experience:  35 years home improvement
53189252

I purchased a Honeywell Steel Security Safe from Aldi Stores

Customer Question

I purchased a Honeywell Steel Security Safe from Aldi Stores in Nambour Queensland Australia on the 01/03/15 and I have lost the override key. Is it possible to get another key for the safe as it contains important documents which I require urgently. Dawn Peterson.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist. In order to acquire a new key or original combination from Honeywell, they have set procedures that must be followed.This is to insure you are the actual owner and protect you from any fraud.CLICK HERE to get the form needed and follow the procedures provided and you should be able to get your new key.Any questions, they have their Australia number posted for any customer assistance as well on the bottom of the form.Wish there was a quicker way, but they have their requirements.Thanks