AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist
Experience:  35 years home improvement
53189252

We have three hampton bay fans model #E75795) and the glass

Customer Question

We have three hampton bay fans model #E75795) and the glass dome is broken on one of them. but we can't find it anywhere. I don't want to buy two new fans to just replace the dome. Any idea where I might be able to find one? Thanks so much!
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.If you have already contacted the below company and they cannot acquire a globe, then it is very doubtful that one can be obtained.They have the most extensive inventory and contacts for parts with all fans.Be sure and have ALL information on any labels you can find on the fan and light kit prior to calling, as there are hundreds of fans etc.CLICK HEREOtherwise it is a wait and see on sites such as Ebay for someone posting parts.Wish there was an easier and quicker solution, but the Models change constantly on Home Depots brands and parts are depleted once the Model has changed.Thanks