MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Handyman
Experience:  I repair most everything mechanical and electronic related with over 25 years of experience in these fields.
11519491

I bought a new Clicker universal remote older Sears

Customer Question

I bought a new Clicker universal remote for My older Sears Crafts man garage door opener.
Programed it and it worked. However Now when my neighbor opens their garage door my door also opens. How do I erase the codes from the clicker remote.I want to use my original remotes.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Hi ok, since you want to use the old remotes they should work fine and as for the remotes, you wont need to change anything if you are no longer going to use them. If there is something you left out please let me know. Or was it that you want to program the old remotes to work with he garage door again?I will stick with you until you have this sorted don't worry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi I sent you a an offer under additional services, you will need to click accept and then I can call you as soon as you do that;-)I will try to re send that to you in a minute.Thanks for your patience.Tech Michael