BuilderNorb
BuilderNorb, General Contractor
Experience:  State Certified Residential Builder
70426509

I cannot install the blade in my craftsman 2-in-1 jig saw even

Customer Question

I cannot install the blade in my craftsman 2-in-1 jig saw even when I lift the blade-change lever.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  BuilderNorb replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'd like to help you with this saw! Make sure that you are using either the "U" or "T" shaped jig-saw blades. With power off and blade change lever raised fully, look in the slot of the tool where the blade goes in. Make sure it is not clogged with foreign debris and that another blade didn't get broke off inside. Look for any components that may be loose, bent or broken. For more detailed owner instructions, please consult the appropriate owners manual. I have provided a link for your application, however I ask that you verify your make and model. If there is anything that I can do to assist you further, please let me know!
http://www.manualslib.com/manual/494388/Craftsman-320-28223.html?page=17#manual
How are you doing with the jigsaw? Have you been able to get any blades to work? Please let me know if I may assist you further!