How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brian Your Own Question
Brian, Architect
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 2153
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Brian is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Stephen, i am in the same situation a wash out under a slap

Customer Question

Hi Stephen, i am in the same situation a wash out under a slap on a house i bought, nothing has sunk or cracked, just need to know what is the best and most cost saving way of redo that. Regards Ole
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  walkereng replied 1 year ago.
The best and easiest solution is to have the slab pressure grouted. Holes will be drilled in the slab and concrete grout will be forced under the slab to fill any voids.
Expert:  walkereng replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Expert:  walkereng replied 1 year ago.
If you feel you have received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Rating button that is appropriate. Experts are credited for each adequately Rated answer they provide. If you have additional questions, please let me know. Thanks

Related Home Improvement Questions