John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I am trying to get the combination to my safe...Model 5059

Customer Question

I am trying to get the combination to my safe...Model 5059 Serial Number###-##-####
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
The preset combination was provided on the safe's original manual. If you still have the manual, it is on the inside back cover - the preset combination cannot be changed so you would still be able to access it with this master combination.
If you don't have the original manual and need assistance to open the safe, you can can still do that by contacting Honeywell (Brinks is now Honeywell) at 1-***-***-**** Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific Standard Time or by e-mail at***@******.*** .
What they will ask you for is a notarized letter showing safe ownership in order to get the master combination. When you call Honeywell, you will need to provide your safe's model number, the serial number (found on the right of the safe, near the model number), and your key number.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!