AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist
Experience:  35 years home improvement
53189252

Yes I'm looking replacement globe 559-587 UPC

Customer Question

yes I'm looking for a replacement globe for SKU 559-587 UPC 718212049143 Bercello Estates II Hampton Bay
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Hampton Bay fans can be extremely difficult to acquire any parts for repairs, especially the glass.They are a brand of home Depot and the production changes so often from one model to the other, that parts become obsolete.The best source to get any hardware, including the glass, will be the site below.There is no guarantee that they have or can get one, but if they are unable, then it is most likely not available anywhere with the exception of someone selling parts from theirs on the secondary market such as Ebay.CLICK HERE for the supplier online Thanks