MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Handyman
Experience:  I repair most everything mechanical and electronic related with over 25 years of experience in these fields.
11519491

Battery is dead on our Sentry Safe. Is there a way to open

Customer Question

Battery is dead on our Sentry Safe. Is there a way to open it?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve.
Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem.
That will help me make a diagnosis in a timely manner;-)
May I have the full model # ***** your safe?
Thank you
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a white sticker on the front with these two numbers: CSW3607 & BK937597 That's all I could find. The Owner's Manual is locked inside.
Thanks for that, its also a good idea to keep the manual or a copy if it outside the safe loll;-)
Please visit this site and watch the video, let me know if it helps. If it does, please rate kindly at this time. But if it doesnt then please do not rate yet but simply reply to me for firther information.
this is a long link please copy and paste the entire thing into your address bar to view the video;-)
https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AgwBDvKR4UToPcfOxEwXneWbvZx4?fr=yfp-t-exclusiveBkt-s&toggle=1&fp=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&p=sentry%20safe%20battery%20dead%20door%20locked%20for%20your%20protection