Martin, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  Design, construct, fix and grow stuff around and in the home.
14666028

Ok here is the question I am in Northern Va. and have been

Customer Question

Ok here is the question I am in Northern Va. and have been trying to find any company that can deliver potable water in 5000 gal loads any one out there have any thoughts...
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Now..do you have storage for the water or would you be looking for the vendor to provide that?

Please let me know so that we can continue.

Regards
Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have a 5000 gal potable water bladder setup in the basement of our building with a 2" female cam lock fitting

Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Have you considered a pool water company? Pool water is potable.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Well it is all the very same water but the problem is that they are unable to sell the water as potable because the trucks are not maintained using any type of sterilization so that is why many of the older companies have stopped doing it . As we are opening a deli so food quality water will only be allowed we are in Va. I have already sent in a request to the local water system and request to buy a license for potable water and am looking into just setting up my own transport system so we are forward thinking I just thought I should see if anyone else had different info than I as I am not that smart just a thinker....LOL

Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Give THESE GUYS a call. They sell potable water for constructions sites.

Let me know if you need another number.

Regards.

Steve

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I had already talked with them they say it is nonpotable where I need potable food quality for our deli I have been all over 5 states that was why I resorted asking the experts to see if I missed something..LOL

Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Then I am going to opt out of this question which will allow other experts to chime in.

Hold on.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hi. The first thing that come to my mind is dairy trucks that go empty and come back full of milk. They surely have to be cleaned between trip, so one could do a detour to dump you water.
From a quick research i even found one that do bulk water delivery as normal operation:
http://loudounmilk.com/index.htm
"Loudoun Truck and Milk Transportation also provides dependable bulk water delivery service in Northern Virginia and the upper Shenandoah Valley."
You can contact them to know:
Phone:  (###) ###-####
Email:  ***@******.***