Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

A disabled vets caregiver neglected house and withdrew all

Customer Question

a disabled vets caregiver neglected house and withdrew all retirement and iras then abandoned him and his house needs major repair from leaks to plumbing electrical mold etc. any refferals for help to fix 5th wheel to a livable home for this decorated
vet whom is disabled but was never put on benefits and has no monies. in need of donors etc in state of washington
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 1 year ago.
This is tough. We will have to talk as I will need information that I do not you want you to post to this public site.
I have several idea. Wounded Warriors for example.
I will offer you a call to discuss this because I think this is the easiest way to help you. I prefer a call. Often information from a call changes the original answer (based on the limited information supplied in the original question).
Additional information normally comes out in a call and I am better able to give an exact answer that applies to YOUR situation.
We will speak as long as necessary to resolve your issue. This is the minimum JA allows for additional services ($5-$500).
All you need do is accept the offer ($5) and I'll be able to share my number with you in a private screen.
I am available now.