canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience:  i have extensive experience in the home improvement industry. my current job is at lowes home improvement.
64367226

I just recently replaced a slant fin baseboard in 2nd floor

Customer Question

I just recently replaced a slant fin baseboard in 2nd floor bathroom. I didn't drain the line, just cut old one off and cleaned up spilt water. Heat obviously not on right now. How do I refill the line? I went to boiler in basement and know where line is for second floor and see piping from tank to line but do not see anything that could refill line. Just a garden hose like valve for draining. What should I do?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience in the home improvement field. I'll be glad to assist you today. There should be a flexible line that comes off of the mains to connect to the fitting at the boiler to fill the heating loop. That would be how to fill the line.