Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Cant open my gun safe. Its a sentry with a dial combinatio

Customer Question

Cant open my gun safe. Its a sentry with a dial combination
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.
It sounds like when the locksmith unlocked it actually cracked the safe and the numbers he was able to determine from doing that are not necessarily is price ice as they need to be for repeating it. However, there is a master code combination for your Sentry safe. And it is kept in two places – usually on the inside cover of your original manual if you still have it, but also in a database at Sentry Honeywell. There is a page you will need to go to and fill out and get notarized just as proof of ownership of the safe and they will be able to give you that master combination. The master combination is something that can never be changed so it will work with your safe providing your safe isn't just broken.
Here is the link to that page
http://bitli.es/75kYKQ
Please let me know if you still have questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I watched him do it and he used my combination. Hopefully your solution will work better for me

I see. I didn't realize that he used your combination. I hope you didn't charge you a bunch of money to do that. Locksmiths can be pretty expensive.
I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the rating icons, good, okay, or excellent. I will still be available to you after rating. Me know if you need anything else.