Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

I have a sentry safe and forgot the combination. the last digit

Customer Question

i have a sentry safe and forgot the combination. the last digit is 10
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.
Unfortunately, you are not going to be able to retrieve your combination from an online technician. That wouldn't be too secure if you could simply 'ask the internet'.
You will need to go through a procedure including sending a notarized letter to Sentry to recover your code. Please let me know if you need further details of that. If that is not satisfactory, I will opt out and allow other experts to help. The answer will still be the same though. I am sorry.