Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

My question has to do with decorating. We had new carpeting

Customer Question

My question has to do with decorating. We had new carpeting installed that is an interesting multi sage color (dark) then our delivery man brought our new sleeper sofa and love seat. In the store it looks a light tanish color but ended up a dark sage as
well. Another easy chair is more of an olive green multi and two recliners are in need of a covering of some sort We need some color and my question is what accents would help make this color scheme pop. I do love greens but it's a bit too much right now.
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Further we plan to pain the walls which are presently a pale canary yellow. Help with choosing a color there would be appreciated.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hi i see nobody took the question. Perhaps it is because it is hard to picture the scene in our mind. Can you link/upload us some photos?