Aric Kimball
Aric Kimball, Contractor
Experience:  Previously owned Kimball's Carpentry as a Home Improvement Contractor
24739752

How do I replace the batteries on my ultra level pro with

Customer Question

How do I replace the batteries on my ultra level pro with sound
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Aric Kimball replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, please check the instructions below and let me know if you have any luck: Replacing the BatteriesThe Level requires three LR44 or A76 batteries, which should exceed one year of normal use. When the batteries run low, a battery icon appears in the lower left corner of the LCD. After the icon appears, the unit operates another five to ten hours normally before becoming inoperable.Replace the batteries by opening the battery compartment on the backside of the Level.NOTE: The level module remains calibrated for at least two minutes without batteries. The Level needs to be re-calibrated if the batteries become completely inoperable or it takes more than two minutes to change them. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.