Don
Don, Home Improvement Enthusiast
Experience:  35+year experience in business
20893398

Where can I find the lowest prices on flooring. I have

Customer Question

where can I find the lowest prices on flooring. I have looked at Floor & Décor. home depot & lowes. would probably like to go with tile & my son can install it but I have about 1100 sq. ft. that needs to be covered.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Don replied 1 year ago.
You will get good prices from the major retailers for your flooring, if you watch the sales and coupon deals, sometimes you can get a steal. But you have be patient.
Your other options and I have used them in the past is to shop the floor liquidators and closeout stores. I don't know where you live ,but you should be able to google it and come up with the local stores. Otherwise, there are many online to shop from, but you will have S&H to deal with. Also, the fact you can't see the product online, I think is a negative. You just can't tell from a picture and quality varies a lot across brands.
One more thing, if you do find a liquidator, purchase some extra flooring as they all tend to have limited stock and if you need some repairs done in the future, you will stuck without a match on the material. I had that happen on tile I bought from Lowes. A year later I had a time crack and when I went back, the color was no longer available.
.
If you have been satisfied with my help and have no further questions for me, may I please ask that you rate my help as positive for JA today? It is the only way JA will compensate me for my time with you and then you will then be locked into your question and can continue asking any follow-up questions at no additional charge if you still need assistance.
I will be notified by email of your request that you still need my help.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out with your question.