Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

We have a Panasonic Massage Chair, model EP 584It needs

Customer Question

We have a Panasonic Massage Chair, model EP 584
It needs a new roller, which apparently is no longer stocked by Panasonic
Is there a substitute available or any other option to repair it?
Thanks
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I suggest several ideas:
First, if you inquired with Panasonic Parts, did you get a part number? that can be quite helpful in doing searches for the part in question online, and ordering it from other sources than Panasonic.
Second, have you contacted Panasonic Parts dept in some other country than the USA? for instance:
- Canada
- UK
- Australia
...doubtfully any one of them may have it in stock still. (This is assuming that the device was marketed in other countries than the USA.)
Third, with the part number (if/once you have determined it) you can search eBay.com and eBay.co.uk for the part you need.
Fourth, and last, if a used one of the EP584 is being sold, or even given away, in your region, you might get the roller in question from it, perhaps, at not too bad a price. Look for such an option every week, or twice every week, at
www.craiglist.com (in the For Sale category, and in the For Sale - Free category also.)
and
www.freecycle.org
If this answers your question adequately, please rate my Answer - favorably - so that I may be paid for the work I have done on your question. Thanks.