Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

OUr church is thinking about building a building to house a

Customer Question

OUr church is thinking about building a building to house a pre-school Montessori School. What would be safety codes for such a building? It would have about 40 students.
Thank you, Dorothy
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It doesn't need editing. Hit the wrong button
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.
You're going to need to hire an architect. In virtually every jurisdiction an architect is required to draw up suitable plans whether this is a remodel or new construction. His plans will comply with all required codes. Code requirements vary from locale to locale.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That isn't what I want to know. what are the safety guides? Is it necessary to have a sprinkler system? I already know that it needs to be at least 2200 sq ft with 750 sq ft playground This is a new construction. Plans have been drawn. do you think that &800,000 is a fair price for such a building? The above answer is not at all lhelpful.
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
What you're asking for is way beyond the scope what we can do on this site. Evaluating plans for a commercial building is something that must be done by a local licensed architect. Asking us for an evaluation without even seeing the plans is not realistic not to mention illegal in most States. I'm sorry if my answer isn't helpful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forget it
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
Ok