Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Combnion to brinks safe i have key

Customer Question

for got combnion to brinks safe i have key
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.I advise you to proceed regularly, and not in too much of a hurry, to contact Brinks' parent company (Honeywell - not to be confused with the old classic co. 'Honeywell Bell') at1-***-***-****and request an issuing to you of a default combination for your particular individual Brinks safe. They may require various information, to identify the safe. Serial number as well as model number, off the safe's manufacturer's label ideally, plus possibly a notarized copy of the bill of sale by which you bought this safe, will probably or possibly be required, to verify you as the owner of the safe.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
...I'm sorry, that phone # ***** Honeywell got eliminated by our system. Again, it is18 002 2 385 66 and if that doesn't get through to you whole, spelled out, the number isone eight-hundred two-two-three eighty-five sixty-six.