I already have read much about Radon . I am consulting here for my few doubts in detailed answer . Please give me detailed explanation for :
(1) In regard with my Q # XXXXX , Why is it not safe to keep groceries, clothes or other things in furnace or mechanical room which is a very big room in my basement for storage ?
(2) In regard with my Q # XXXXX , why closing the door will be beneficial ?
(3) In regard with my Q # XXXXX , I don't understand what does ..40 means ?
(4) In regard with my Q # XXXXX , I know there are many other methods out there , but does it help to reduce the radon in a home if we run an Air Purifier or Furnace or Air Conditioner or Dehumidifier, etc. ?
(5) In regard with my Q # XXXXX , Based on my testing results I need your advice or how an average person should take these results ?
(6) In regard with my Q # XXXXX , which is less expensive or which is most appropriate in my case as my radon level is within normal range ?
thanks for your detailed answer . Going to accept it with excellent . Please clarify :
I understand that open or loose things might get contaminated but is the packed things ok to keep in mechanical room of basement like company packed air tight groceries , Clothes packed in plastic totes , Stationary , Books , Luggage Duffels , Paper sheets , etc. ?