Steve G. , Handyman
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company and home theater advisor.
329447

Hi...2nd request. What security video surveillance cameras

Hi...2nd request. What security video surveillance cameras are the best buy for your money, with a screen to see whats going on and to record. Night vision too.

Thanks for your input.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Now..I have had great success with the Uniden brand specifically the 480 TVL package which has two cameras and an LCD screen with controls.

I got mine from >>>HOME DEPOT<<< and have had no problem. You can record footage to a computer that is on your WiFi network.

They have night vision IR emitters.

I'll be here if you need further help with this issue. Please let me know.

Regards
Steve
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We have had random car breakin’s all summer and we need to get something up so we can catch these crooks. Are 2 cameras sufficient to record everything that is going on on both sides of the driveway and into the street ? Thanks

Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 years ago.
I am not familiar with the layout of your home so I cannot answer that part of your question. BUT...you can purchase additional cameras - the LCD screen will display 4 images at once so you can set up 4 cameras.

Remember that each camera needs 120V power.

Regards
Steve