AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist
Experience:  35 years home improvement

Window alarm. Im looking for an inexpensive alarm for an

Window alarm. I'm looking for an inexpensive alarm for an awning window. The window currently has a metal limitor that allows the window to be opened by about 6 inches but it can easily pulled fully open anyway. I'd looking for an alarm that will sound a noise (i.e. to deter a potential burglar) if the window is opened beyond the amount allowed by the limitor. Also, I'd like the device ideally to be attachable via a self-adhesive material rather than requiring screw fixings (it's a rented accommodation). Any idea of such a device and where I could purchase one?
Welcome. My name is XXXXX XXXXX would be glad to assist.

CLICK HERE, this should take care of what you need.

It has a sensitivity setting to tune to each situation.
It senses any shock, breakage or vibrations and activates the powerful 110db siren upon detection.

The Alarm is attached by simply sticking it to the window via an adhesive pad and after turning on, the alarm is now fully protected.