Machinc
Machinc, General Contractor
Experience:  Has written home improvement articles since 2008. Earned South Carolina Residential Builders License in 1991.
75209918

I bought a house and am remodeling. I need more electrical

I bought a house and am remodeling. I need more electrical cover and switch plates to match the doubling size remodel we did. The back of the current plates and switches says 2005 LHMC. I have spent hours trying to find out who is LHMC , anyone know? I am sure they must be out of business, and the plates appear to be satin nickel and are a cast metal plate. ( comparing color and weight at Lowes and Home Depot ) My wife really loves this style and I can get close but still different. Can you help me identify Company that made them and if you answer please refer me to a site that would have bought out their stock or have old inventory that may still have items for sale to match for the additions we added. THANKS!!
Let me do some research Get right back.
We can find a solution
http://www.onestopbuy.com/s/lhmc-electrical-wall-plate.aspHere is a link you can try .Ill get back and help you try to find a match if this site does not work .http://www.onestopbuy.com/Search-27239.asp?zoom_query=Satin%20nickelAlso found the above link .David Machado
Let me know if you need any more links to find what you are looking forThanksDavid Machado
Sometimes when a perfect match can't be obtained
The similar ones can be used in inconspicuous areas
and the exact matches can be used where they show.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
B found a other site and they are Brainards. Thanks for ideas. You helped
You welcome. Glad to help anytime.
David Machado
Let me know if you found what you are looking for.
David Machado
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I did close enough and again. THANKS!!!!
You are very welcome.
If I can ever help again let
Me know.