tadowhere
tadowhere, Handyman
Experience:  I have plenty of experience in home improvement. I will do my best to explain the soulition to your problem.
65180200

best windows for new construction house

best windows for new construction house

tadowhere :

Hello thank you for using JA. I see your in AL. For that climate I would go with vinyl. Marvin or Pella would be top of the line. Between the two you posted on here I would go with Weather Shield (and they are a mid-level mfgr). As far wood/vinyl ( hybrid) set-up they are few and far between --- meaning custom and that can get real expensive. Keep in mind the hybrid set-ups I have seen the inside casing/channel would be vinyl/aluminum and the sash would be all wood. There are several variations of this set up but none will have a one sided sash in wood and the outside in another material. Let me know if you have any other questions.