Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

Looking for examples of successful additions where a brick

Customer Question

Looking for examples of successful additions where a brick house on a hillside was extended with either a concrete log, or traditional wooden log addition...trying to get a feel for costs and timeline for a 2000 - 4000 sq ft addition where the interior finishing could either be DIY and/or done over time.....any help is appreciated....
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Michelle~Moderator