BuilderNorb
BuilderNorb, General Contractor
Experience:  State Certified Residential Builder
70426509

My garage manual door wont shut completely it stops 300 mm

My garage manual door wont shut completely it stops 300 mm short at the bottom but is completely closed at the top

I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I do not have the answer as yet I am at the conclusion that perhaps the door has the incorrect springs perhaps may be

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Michelle-Moderator
I'm thinking that the top roller brackets are improperly adjusted. With door in closed position, carefully loosen top left and right adjustable roller brackets, allowing the top panel to release pressure off of the header. Close door fully, apply slight pressure against top panel, retighten. Please let me know if this helps!
BuilderNorb, General Contractor
Experience: State Certified Residential Builder