Barry G.
Barry G. , Handyman
Experience:  I have done many jobs in the home. From installing ceiling fans to garbage disposals. I know a little about a lot.
11179659

I have an Insinkerator 55 waste disposal unit plumbed in ,

I have an Insinkerator 55 waste disposal unit plumbed in , it was jammed and after several attempts of switching on and off it went dead, I unjammed the unit with a lever so that it rotated freely but there seems to be no power getting through, it there a re-set button or anything else I can do, I have checked the fuse in the plug which is ok.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Barry G. replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Most insinkerator disposal's have a red reset button on the bottom. That will be right inside the cabinet. Right on the bottom of it there. Press it and that should do it. If it does not please let me know.

Thanks,
Barry