Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

my garage door hit an obstruction but did not reverse. I opened

Customer Question

my garage door hit an obstruction but did not reverse. I opened the garage door, cleared the obstruction, but now the door will not go all the way down - it stops about 1-1/2 feet from floor level. adjusting force and travel does not seem to help. can I reset limits?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 3 years ago.

I'm Gina, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Gina-Moderator