Daniel, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  Expert in electrical & mechanical design, troubleshooting, and problem solving
47322625

I have a couple of long concrete floors that intersect with

I have a couple of long concrete floors that intersect with a 3/4" drop. Wea are going to carpet all of it. I am going to create a gradual slope of about 26" long so that it won't be a problem as a tripping hazard for old folks after carpeting. Can you suggest a good product the create the slpoed transition?
Hi there happy to help.

What you need is a floor levelling or filling compound. There are many different brands, as long as the container says it is approved for concrete floors it will work for you. Any large hardware store will have this. Or you can order here.......

CLICK HERE

The containers also say how much material they contain for a given area and depth of fill so you know how many to buy.

Please don't forget to rate me and have a great day.