MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt , Handyman
Experience:  I repair most everything mechanical and electronic related with over 25 years of experience in these fields.
11519491

We have two garage doors. One of them is operating properly

Customer Question

We have two garage doors. One of them is operating properly both from the control in the garage and from the remotes in our cars. The other (the larger one--a double door) works well when we use the switches mounted on the garage wall. However, from both cars we are experiencing a problem which we cannot solve when using the remote in both cars. Sometimes we can open and close the door from inside the car but more often than not we can't. Closing the door from the cars seems to be the biggest problem. However, from time to time we cannot open it as well. Also, occasionally we cannot open or close the door using the code on the keypad mounted outside the garage door. We replaced the keypad unit outside the door and we also made sure we had fresh batteries installed. Very puzzling. Hope you can help.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 3 years ago.

Mr Fix It :

hello may I have the make of the garage door openers?

Thank you XXXXX