Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired contractor, 51 years experience
23932409

I have land acrage in saugerties ny and would like to put hook

Customer Question

I have land acrage in saugerties ny and would like to put hook ups in for water and electric...currently there is a well and public electric is 100 feet off property.
About how much does it cost to install these hook ups and who would i contact to do so? (Contractors? Electricians? Rv parks?)
Thanks!
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer!.

You would call several electrical contractors... and several plumbing contractors and ask them for Free Estimates.

Here is company not too far away that does both... his might be the lowest cost estimate because he can do all of the work and is close.

542 Glasco Turnpike, Saugerties, NY
(NNN) NNN-NNNN · tomsutton.net

Let me know what they say, we can go from there without any time limit. As long you rate this answer *positively I will hold the question open for you.

Phil

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you! I just left a message...will let you know what happens...
Should i hit accept now or will that close the question?
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, you can hit accept now if you wish, I have the option to close a question out after an accept, but do not exercise it, so that customers can get back to me as needed.

Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience: Retired contractor, 51 years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi! The contractor went down and took a look at the property and told me hed call me back with an estimate...despite repeated follow up calls no one ever got back to me!
Do you have any idea why that moght have happened? Also do you have other leads?
Thanks!
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!

I just got off the phone with Tina at Tom Suttons, she is in the office from 8 am to 5 pm...give here a call, she should answer. Double check the phone number you are dialing, you might have written it down incorrectly.

(845) 246-7906 Tina answered when I called, Tell me your first name please and just the name of the street you are on (not the house number) just a way to reference your location so I can refer to it if I have to call her back.

Let me know how that goes, we can proceed from there.

Phil
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks so much Phil!
My name is ann...and the street id old patch road...
Ill call her again tomorrow..
Thanks again!
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello again Ann, stay in touch as needed.

Phil
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Phil! I called again today and spoke to Tina...she said she'd speak to Tom and call me back...but again, no phone call!
This is really bizarre!
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
It IS bizarre. He is probably not a good guy to deal with. I will see who else I can find.

Call each of these, get an estimated on the electrical... and ask each who they recommend for a plumber.

Saugerties Electric Inc 34 Houtman Rd, Saugerties, NY ‎ (845) 247-0519 ‎ · saugertieselectric.com

Richers Electric 492 Shear Rd, Saugerties, NY ‎ (845) 247-0503

Let me know what they say in detail before you sign a contract for any work.

We can go from there.

Phil